Marvel and Disney finally have a date for when you die-hards can bring Iron Man 3 home with you. If you’re a collector like me, the DVD and Blu-ray combo pack (with digital copy of course) will be hitting the streets on September 24. It’ll make a sweet addition to my collection of Marvel Films. You can expect the 3D Blu-ray to hit the same day too. Now here’s the fun part, the digital version of Iron Man 3 will be available…September 3! So for all you who want to rent or own a soft copy of the film can get it a full 3 weeks earlier than those losers like me. This is the first I’ve heard of this on a mainstream film, but I’m not complaining. The more who see it, the happier I am.
[hero heading=”Blu-Ray Bonus Features” tagline=”Extra features on the Blu-ray version of Iron Man 3.”]
• Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
• Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World”: Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
• Marvel’s “Iron Man 3” Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
• Gag Reel • Deleted & Extended Scenes
• Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black[/hero]
Check out the cases below.