The first details of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2’s home release have landed this week, giving us an idea of when we can pick up the movie (Our review isn’t sure this will be a ‘must buy’) and what extra features you’ll find on the discs!
You can bring home the second AMAZING SPIDER-MAN movie on August 19, but as usual, you can get the digital HD copy 2 weeks earlier on August 5. We’re a little jealous this is coming out faster than CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER, but that what we pay for quality.
Read on for the full details provided by Entertainment Weekly.
Alicia Keys “It’s On Again” music video
- “Lessons Learned: Development and Direction” — Filmmakers and cast discuss their approach to the sequel and their efforts to make it the best Spider-Man yet.
- “Heart of the City: Shooting in New York” — A behind-the-scenes look at the film’s unprecedented access to New York City during production.
- “Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains” — An inside look at the development of Spider-Man’s fearsome foes, Electro, the Green Goblin and Rhino.
- “A More Dangerous World: Transforming Electro and the Green Goblin” — From make-up to costuming, see what it took to transform Jamie Foxx and Dane DeHaan into their fearsome alter-egos.
- “A Bolt From the Blue: Visual Effects” — Sony Pictures Imageworks artists and animators show how they created the gravity defying, web-slinging and pumped-up action in the new film.
- “Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing” — Learn how the film’s soundtrack and score came together in this behind-the-scenes look at jam sessions with Composer Hans Zimmer and the team of master musicians he assembled, including Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr, Michael Einziger and more.
New Public Service Announcement for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO), featuring Andrew Garfield & WWO CEO Dr. Jane Aronson[/alert]